Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram Instagram #FOLLOWME -->

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

It’s a brand new year, the starting point of goals, commitments and resolutions for people across the globe. Since my education no longer forces me to write critical essays about Milton or Chaucer, I’ve decided to start writing something a little more personal. Thus, my new years resolution is to start blogging! Climbing has taught me about who I am, what I love, and where I want to be more than any other information source on the planet. I’m not the best climber in the world, but I have a big dreams and belong to an amazing community that pushes one another to be the best that they can be. This is my chance to give back and share with the climbing community about my successes, failures, goals, adventures, freak outs... and whatever else comes up! Let’s bring on the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment